Pre-Immersion Orientation and Send Off Ceremony

           Attitude is more important than the achievements we have. In the pre-immersion orientation, I learned a lot of things and it widens my perspective in the idea of immersing. There are three simple yet strong learnings that I learned. One of the things I learned is to be neat and presentable in front of everyone that you  will look professional in appearance. Secondly, we must be true in writing our own resumes and application letters that we may be able to express our objectives and good intentions. Lastly, the best thing I learned is that attitude is important beyond anything, for it is the best thing you could ever have upon being a kind individual.

         
         On the other note, the send off ceremony was a blast for me. It was a feeling of joy and sorrow. A feeling for joy that we may be able to be sent off in the new environment in immersing ourselves to the different fields. A feeling of sorrow for in that time, I felt sad when I heard the song "next in line." I felt like crying because the aura of graduation is fast approaching and I know that it would be the last day we will be united as one. It just made me realize that we will be separated sooner. Nevertheless, I was also flattered since my mother was there to walk me towards the candle.

To sum it all up, it was a great experience and a memorable one. :)

Comments

  1. Good luck on your immersion 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. "attitude is important beyond anything, for it is the best thing you could ever have upon being a kind individual."

    I agree with it jill 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. "attitude is important beyond anything, for it is the best thing you could ever have upon being a kind individual."

    I agree with it jill 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog