A New Feeling



A new Feeling, I guess. As I step to the gate of the Department of Public Works and Highways, I felt the urge to learn and to work. Heart beats fast, as I was being deployed in the construction department. I was adjusting in the new aura of the place. The smell of the papers, inks, and folio papers that lingers in my nose, made me felt something new.

           My First Day was merely an adjusting day for me, my first job was to encode the materials of the construction projects and it was fun to do it. I also did some taking notes of the sites where bridge widening was being build.

Furthermore, I slowly got to memorize each faces of the workers there. The big smiles, the hospitality of the workers, and how they manage to be open on addressing us students. They taught us how to learn and how to act like professionals.

To sum it all up, it was a great day in starting my experience in exploring our future field. I look forward to learn in my remaining nine (9) days with a lot of knowledge and wisdom to use in my future profession, as an architect. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog