I MISS IT ALL; MY LAST DAY OF IMMERSION

           I miss it all... The things that we get used to do in our immersion place, the warm smiles of the people, the smell of paints and papers, and the foods that is worth to stay. In my last day, I started it with a big smile on my face as I came in the BAC department. With their knowledge, they always say "Mahuman najud mo diri, mingaw na kaayu mi huhu." Honestly, leaving them was not easy, I know how hard and stressful their job is, and at least there was a time were they felt being relieved by our help. 

          I miss it all... The bondings and the relationship we've built in each department, they made us feel like we are one of them. I actually like how my brother handle me there, I wasn't expecting how he manage to give me "meriendas" and things that I might needed. I was fond with the jokes they bring out against my brother, they threatened him that they might spill out all the crazy actions that my brother did when I wasn't around (HAHAH LOL). On the other note, I am happy that my brother was the source of their stress reliever as the clown of their department and I am very proud of his hard work (insert a big warm hug to my brother).

          I miss it all... One last look of the place (tilting my head; deep breath), I pray that all people here will be guided by their choices in building structures to have a better future. Going back to my reality, I can say that as I am being immersed in DPWH, I am more confident and urge to pursue my desired profession, which is being an ARCHITECT. To make a modern quality base design of residential houses that I may not just satisfy my clients but also to give them safety and comfortable home, as they'll live there as a FAMILY.   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog