HI! Well, it's been a while since I visited my blog. Yes, I do have a lot to rush writing about my life with those two years of not visiting, hmmm I did not expect to write it all again here and express my emotions and desires. It's good that my teacher sir chad required this blog all along since it helped me express my feelings and emotions even without a grade required hehe.

Soooo, college najud ko no! I'm currently a student of Bachelor in Science in Civil Engineering sa Ateneo. char! oh bayy, lucky ko tungod diri ko gipa skwela, though I cannot help to compare my friends in Nabunturan and here in Davao. I miss my Faith family and the Zeus family, there are the only sections where I could be myself more than here in my addu friends.

I am writing and emoting right now because of my longingness to my high school/senior high life. I miss doing activities with my classmates in Comprehensive, singing, dancing, and even do Archery. Yes! I want to go back where everything was at ease and fun until this college life came in HAHAHA. I miss falling in love LOL, I miss running errands with the simple projects and activities in school. hahah simple rajud ha kay, lahi rajud diri sa college HAHAHA. Also, I miss NABUNTURAN itself.

I am tired but fighting, I am being bullied but continues to do what is right, I am discouraged but hope for the best to come, and I am lost but being repeatedly found by the Lord. I am thankful that Jesus is always by my side in the journey of my life, without Him, I cannot carry all this worries and burdens. I'm really pressured by my friends to have someone to carry me in times of trouble, in other words ÜYAB"hahahah. WELL, I do not need that right now, I have my friends who love me, my family who supports me wholeheartedly, and God who loves me unconditionally no matter what.

In this last paragraph, I want to message myself para pag basa nako usab ani, I will remember every perseverance na gibuhat nako through writing this letter hahahah.

"Kaya nimo na Jay, no matter what challenges ug trials sa imong life. You know why? Because God is your King and He will continue to guide you and protect you always. You are loved! and God has a purpose for you. YOU WILL BE A CIVIL ENGINEER! receive it! Be humble always, don't try to please everybody, please God not men. Think about your parents... himuan pa nimo sila ug balay! Dili sa mag uyab uyab, tapos BE A BLESSING TO EVERYONE. Jay! remember to GLORIFY THE LORD IN EVERYTHING YOU DO. bring back always the Glory to Him. Smile and study ug maayu! Si Lord kay naa always sa imuha. Let God take over, surrender it all to Him :) '

-To God be All the Glory-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog